What is Identity Verification / KYC?
KYC is a verification process run by our compliance/legal team and stands for "Know Your Client". Since MEX Digital is a regulated entity, you are required to complete our compliance check in order to use our platform to trade.
The Account Verification process is extremely simple at MEX Digital:
1. Simply create your account by submitting your email and setting a password, click HERE to create an account on our platform.
2. Once you have created your account and have logged in, click on the 'Verify' button which will begin the process.
3. To become a verified client that can trade on MEX Digital, please ensure you submit appropriate verification (KYC) documentation:
- For Crypto-to-Crypto trading ONLY, please have your ID document ready for verification / KYC purposes - click HERE to login to the platform and then click on the 'Verify" button on the bottom left of your screen to begin the KYC process.
- For Fiat-to-Crypto and Crypto-to-Crypto pair trading, please have BOTH your ID document as well as your Proof of Address ready for verification / KYC purposes - click HERE to complete verification
- MEX Digital does not offer our services to nationals of the USA, UAE, and OFAC Sanctioned countries.
- MEX Digital does not offer our leveraged products to clients residing in the UK and Australia.
- MEX Digital does not offer our services to applicants residing in the USA, Japan, Hong Kong, and OFAC Sanctioned countries.
- However, if residence country of applicant differs, they can proceed with KYC using an identity document from that country given they satisfy the above conditions.