How to buy Crypto with Fiat?
- MEX Digital does not offer our services to nationals of the USA, UAE, and OFAC Sanctioned countries.
- MEX Digital does not offer our leveraged products to clients residing in the UK and Australia.
- MEX Digital does not offer our services to applicants residing in the USA, Japan, Hong Kong, and OFAC Sanctioned countries.
- However, if residence country of applicant differs, they can proceed with KYC using an identity document from that country given they satisfy the above conditions.
I am NOT a verified MEX Digital Client:
1. The first step to buying crypto is to create an account with MEX Digital (Click here to sign up now)
2. Once you have confirmed your email and set a password, you can then login to the trading platform
3. Once you're in the trading platform, the next step is to VERIFY yourself which is mandatory to begin any trading process. In order to trade Fiat-to-Crypto pairs, you must submit a Proof of Address in order to validate their Address - if only an ID document is submitted, the only Crypto to Crypto pairs can be traded.
I am already a verified MEX Digital client:
1. If you are only able to trade Crypto-to-Crypto pairs, then further KYC is required; In order to trade Fiat-to-Crypto pairs you must submit a Proof of Address in order to validate your Address
2. In order for a to trade, you must follow the following steps:
- Log into the MEX Digital platform by inserting your login credentials
- Select the "FUNDS" tab & then "DEPOSIT"
- To initiate a direct "Bank Wire" deposit, then select the relevant cash (fiat) currency you would like to top up your account with & input the amount and click "Deposit"
- You will then be supplied "Bank Wire Notification" details, this will be the bank account to which you will make a direct deposit from your external bank account
- As soon as the crypto funds clear in the MEX Digital bank account, your "FIAT CURRENCIES" balance will be updated with the amount transferred
- You can not easily buy crypto for cash (fiat) by simply clicking the "TRADE" Button