How to Create an Account (Sign-Up)
How to Create an Account (Sign-up)
Creating an account is as simple as submitting your email address, however, as a regulated exchange, we are required to verify your identity before we can enable your access to trade. Please ensure you submit appropriate verification (KYC) documentation as per the instructions below.
Please click here to begin creating an account. You will need to submit your email address and select your nationality, as well as agree with our Terms and Conditions.
Please note we cannot accept applications from nationals of US, UAE and OFAC Sanctions list.
We will send you a verification email with a link that you must click on. Once you have clicked on this link, you will be asked to set a password. Once you have selected the password, you will be able to login to MEX Digital.
Note: at this point, you will have an 'unverified' account which means you are not able to trade, deposit or withdraw. In order to move to the next step, you will need to go through our KYC process.
- Click on the 'Verify' button to begin the KYC process.
- On this page you will be required to provide a Proof of ID and the country of issue for the ID.
- Once approved, you will receive a “Crypto verified” status which will allow you to trade, deposit and withdraw crypto only
In order to be able to trade, deposit and withdraw FIAT (cash), you will be required to provide your Country of Residence, as well as submit a Proof of Address.
If you do not have access to any Proof of Address document, please contact our Customer Support team via our 'Contact Us' form
Notes about KYC and how it is related to what you can trade:
- If you only submit your Proof of ID and pass that verification, you will be able to deposit, trade and withdraw Crypto only.
- If you submit your proof of ID AND your Proof of address, you will be able to deposit, trade and withdraw Crypto and FIAT (Cash such as USD or EUR).
We do not offer leverage services to customers in the UK and Australia
- MEX Digital does not offer our services to nationals of the USA, UAE, and OFAC Sanctioned countries.
- MEX Digital does not offer our leveraged products to clients residing in the UK and Australia.
- MEX Digital does not offer our services to applicants residing in the USA, Japan, Hong Kong, and OFAC Sanctioned countries.
- However, if residence country of applicant differs, they can proceed with KYC using an identity document from that country given they satisfy the above conditions.