What is 2FA?
Two Factor Authentication, or 2FA, is a security feature that provides an extra layer of protection to your online account. As the name implies, this means that there are two steps required to authenticate you:
- First step is logging into your account with your email and password.
- Second step is providing the one-time code that is generated by Google Authenticator.
What is Google Authenticator? [download it on Google Play or Apple ] Please view Tutorial Video for assistance.
In order to enable 2FA on your account, please follow the 3 easy steps below:
- Download Google Authenticator Application (iOS – Android)
- Once your account is registered and activated, you will be prompted to activate your Google Authenticator on your screen by scanning a QR code
- Use the unique Authenticator code (OTP) when logging into MEX Digital in future.
If the above does not help, please contact us by submitting a form here.