Acceptable Use Policy
1.1. Thank you for visiting www.mexdigital.com, a website, service and platform that provides various services including Spot Digital Asset Trading which will enable Crypto and Fiat deposits and withdrawals.
1.2. This Acceptable Use Policy (Policy) sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way.
1.3. In this Policy, references to we, us, our means MEX Digital Pty Ltd, incorporated under the Corporations Act in Australia and trading as “MEX Digital”. References to you and your are to users of our website.
2. By using our site you accept these terms
2.1. When you use our website, platform, products and services, you confirm that you accept the terms of this Policy and that you agree to comply with its terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, you must not use our site.
2.2. We recommend that you print a copy of this Policy for future reference.
3. Other terms that may apply to you
4. Who we are and how to contact us
4.1. www.mexdigital.com is a website operated by MEX Digital Pty Ltd, incorporated under the Corporations Act in Australia (Registered Number 645164209) and having their Registered Office at Suite 6103 Level 61, 19-29 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000, always trading as “MEX Digital”. MEX Digital is part of the Multibank Group of Companies (“Group”) which is regulated in various jurisdictions worldwide.
4.2. We are regulated by ASIC and registered with AUSTRAC in Australia.
5. Prohibited uses
5.1. You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards (see below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
5.2. You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Website Terms and Conditions.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our site;
- Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
6. Content standards
6.1. These Content Standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
6.2. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The Content Standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
6.3. MEX Digital will determine, in its absolute discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
6.4. A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in Australia and in any country from which it is posted.
6.5. A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence or racial or religious hatred.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person or any other intellectual property rights.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from MEX Digital, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to
- understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
6.6. You confirm that in respect of any and all Contributions submitted by you, you own the rights in everything you submit or in the event that you do not, you have obtained the relevant permissions from the rights owner to submit that Contribution. We will not be responsible or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contribution submitted by you and in the event that we become responsible or liable in any way, you agree to fully indemnify us for any costs, losses or any such other amounts which we have incurred as a result of this.
7. Breach of this policy
7.1. We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Policy through your use of our site. When we consider that a breach of this Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
7.2. Failure to comply with this Policy constitutes a material breach of the Website Terms and Conditions upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent emoval of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
7.3. We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
8.1. In the event any provision or part-provision of this Policy is found by any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed not to form part of this Policy and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this Policy shall not be affected.
9.1. MEX Digital may at its sole discretion amend this Policy at any time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check this Policy and the Website Terms and Conditions to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
10. Governing law and jurisdiction
10.1. This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Policy, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, or arising from or related to use of our website, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Australia.